Friday, April 4, 2008

Feeling better and some pictures

I'm feeling better in a way; muscular wise, slightly better, but now I have a cold. I'll live but I don't have the energy for a real post, so I will just post a few pictures. Photobucket Her Majesty did this to poor Sammy, OH yeah...she's pissed. Photobucket This is my 125 gallon tank. This is a video my Prochilodus Insignia, I call him Baby. It's the big silver fish with the red and black striped tail. He is a little over a foot long. I'm not sure if he is actually a he, but "he" works for me. He eats from my hands and is such a little begger. Now he has moved up a notch on the food chain and eats from a spoon. He is sucking up some thawed/frozen blood worms and mysis shrimp. He is too funny. I would like to say that I'm not insane and feeding fish from a spoon, but I guess it's too late for that.

No comments: