Thursday, March 6, 2008

Give me liberty, or give me bedtime!

Bedtime has got to be my favorite time of the day. No more fighting, no more whining, no more begging, and no more crying. I stop all that because they are finally asleep!! Yes, I know I should value all the time I get to spend with those two precious children, but let me tell you....I spend ALL MY TIME with those two "precious"*snort* children and Mommy needs quiet time!

You see, I can only take so much of "She's looking at me!", "I'm bored!", "Make him play with me!", "It's my turn!", "I don't want to do that!", "I didn't do it!", "I'm hungry!", "He hit me!", "She's touching me!", "I'm bleeding!", yadda yadda yadda! Grrrr. I just need some quiet time!

Now they are in bed, and it is ALMOST blissful. Hubby is still up which means I get to listen to him drone on for a few a bit longer before quiet time sets in. He will soon fall asleep in his chair, start snoring, which will piss me off and I will throw things at him until he gets up and goes to bed. Then I can truly relax.

I had given up on the blogging for a while because my computer was crap, and I just couldn't tolerate sitting at the desktop. Now, I have a cute shiny new laptop! Hopefully I can start blogging again.

No comments: