Sunday, June 29, 2008

10 Reasons why I get out of bed in the morning

Okay, so I'm a bit stuck on "Listing" things. It's a weird fascination I have. I LOVE make list, then checking things off it. SO, in keeping with the list I have had, I thought this would be something. Let me know if you blog about List of any kind.


10 Reason I get out of bed in the morning
10- The damn alarm clock is going off and it's not going to stop until I shut it off
9- The critters are getting restless, ie: The parrots are squawking, the dog is whining to go out, and the cats are crying around begging for food or scooped litter boxes.
8-Hubby is snoring so loud I can't lay there and listen to it for one more second without shoving my pillow over his face to stop the noise.
7-It's too cold/hot in the house and I need to turn up/down the heat/AC. This happens far more than one would think
6-I've laid there so long that if I don't get up soon, I won't be able to take a nap later(one of my most favorite things in the world to do)
5-Every muscle in my body is SCREAMING in protest of life, and I need to pop a narcotic/anti-inflammatory or two to calm them down a bit.
4-A cat has decided to sleep with me, usually on or near my head.
3-One or both of the kids are up and the fighting commences.
2-If I don't get up to go to work, I don't get PAID
1-I GOTTA GO PEE!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth McClung said...

Yeah, my reasons are 1 - gotta pee, but still manage with Linda to help to get back into bed and 5 - my spine hurt so bad that even AFTER the pills I have to get up and be moved to The Chair.

What I lust for is 2 - where I can complain to people AND get paid for it....and work too, of course.

Also 7 - I wake up delerious which means that Linda gets ice which I now have to try and sleep on - Fun for everyone!

as for 8 - yeah, well, that a game the WHOLE FAMILY can play - luckily Linda takes anti-hystimines if she is "breathing loudly" we call it. Cheryl snored but then it turned out she had Apnea so now she doesn't.

as fir 3 - I take it this is when the cute has worn off them?